Click here for the current training schedule for “Creating a Profitable Practice” (sponsored by our sister company, Genesis Mediation, LLC).
Dr. Randy Kinnison launched Genesis Mediation (sister company to Bridge Builders Christian Mediation) in spring of 2007. Naysayers said he could never earn a living as a mediator. He grew Genesis Mediation from a small, one person practice to a growing firm with locations in three states. Invaluable lessons learned along the way include how to reduce overhead, network marketing, creating templates to save time and increase quality assurance, and how to see opportunity for niche markets. He grew the firm in the face of one of the greatest recessions of our country. Conflict is recession proof. Mediation is the low cost option to attorney-driven litigation and costs. There is plenty of work for mediators, both now, and in the future.
- Building a Strategic Business Plan that includes:
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Creating a Brand/Niche
- Marketing: Network, Social Media, Website, Google Adwords, Materials, Direct Mail, and more
- Operations: Reduction of Overhead, Templates, Technology, Fee Structures, Collections.
- Customer Service: How you beat the competition, especially attorneys.
You will walk away with a one page Strategic Plan for the next 3 months. If you execute the plan, your practice will grow and become more profitable.